HTTP error

epiz_28288701, catholicagora.cf

Error Message: Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol6_8/epizy.com/epiz_28288701/htdocs/Sources/src/vendor.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol6_8/epizy.com/epiz_28288701/htdocs/Sources/Load.php(2272) : eval()'d code on line 76

Other Information

I was using SMF through Softaculous while this error occured. I had just installed some themes. This message appears when I type in my site url on the browser. I cannot access admin panel either. Please help. Thank you.

Looks ok…

It looks OK, but also like Vanilla Forums, not SMF.

I’m willing to try and help you, but that’s hard to do if you remove the site before giving us a chance to look at it.

If you’ve got a working Vanilla Forums installation and are happy with it, then all is good. If you’d rather use SMF, please retry the installation and reply here if you still have any issues.

2 Likes

Sorry for that. I reinstalled SMF and there is still the problem when I try to use the Potato theme.

Thank you, that helps a lot. Also the theme name.

The error message refers to a file Sources/src/vendor.php, but no such file exists in your site. This is strange.

Looking at the information of the Potato theme, it’s made for SMF 2.1. Your site is using SMF 2.0. Softaculous probably doesn’t offer SMF 2.1 yet because it hasn’t been formally been released.

So maybe you can try upgrading your site to the pre-release build of SMF 2.1, or maybe use a theme that works with SMF 2.0, at least until SMF 2.1 is fully released.

4 Likes

Ok. Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.