Http problem

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(epiz_30462986)

Error Message

( This page isn’t working

mowaredin.epizy.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500)

Other Information

(how to solve that)

A HTTP ERROR 500 means that your PHP code crashed. To fix it, you need to debug the issue and solve whatever is causing this.

The first step towards that is to get the actual error message. This article can help with that:

2 Likes

user = epiz_30462986
Pass = HIDDEN BY MOD
url=

i can not fix .
so , you can fix it

• We are not experts to fix your issue.
  • We cannot fix the code for you, but we’re glad to assist you fixing.
  • If you need us to help, mind sharing the code? (Make sure to hide sensitive information with *********'s)
4 Likes

ok
how to solve

Code… please

We cannot tell you what is wrong if you tell us things that do not help. If you want a solution please tell us…

• The exact URL where the error occurred
  • The entire code that you are using (Be sure to format it by placing “~~~” (without the quotation marks) before and after it.
  • What the code is supposed to do

can you take my user & pass ?
to do this
cause i can not fix this

No. I do not have access to the system, only Admin does. And he is not going to give you free tech support. Even if you buy paid hosting, they will not do things for you.

If you want a solution, you need to provide us with enough information so we can give you an answer.

If you don’t want to give us the information we require, then there is nothing anyone here can do to help you. You can check out this article that tells you pretty much exactly what to do though

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.