I am having trouble accessing some file on my includes folder

I have this file on includes folder that has a name of “userAuthenticatedRedirection.php” this file only had some if else statement and header redirection. But when tried to load I am getting 403 forbidden.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I'm sorry, but that's not a lot of information to go by. 

Information which might help us get an idea of what's going on includes:
- What's the site?
- Do you experience this issue on other files in the same folder?
- Do you experience this issue if you move the file to another folder?
- Did you put any debug code in your script which might help figure out what's causing the problem?
- Do you have any .htaccess rules which might affect this?

I'm happy to try to help you, but a file name and a HTTP status code doesn't tell me that much.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

http://mavschool.epizy.com

I was planning to buy the $5 monthly subscrtiption but running on a problem like this somehow made my mind change but if it is resolve i am going to but it anways.

I'm sorry, but which $5 monthly subscription do you mean? If somebody asked you money to use InfinityFree, you've been scammed!

We do show ads from iFastNet, who provide paid services. But, to repeat our home page:

Is InfinityFree a demo, trial or sample for premium hosting?

Absolutely not! InfinityFree is fully featured, completely free website hosting. We provide promotional offers for alternative, premium services for people looking for more, but their services are very different. InfinityFree is not a representation of these offers.

Also, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. You sent a link to your website, which loads fine for me, and some links to lists of files. What are you trying to say?