I am not able to access my wp login page

This discussion was created from comments split from: 502 Bad Gateway - on Admin.php.

hello sir I am not able to access my wp login page …I need your help…could u

its showing “oops that page cant be found”…please help me out

sir r u in online

Why do you hijack another person’s post for that?

Anway, we are not HSA to find out which is your domain, and so you will have to say which it is.

Also, did you use a plugin which hides/renames these pages? If so, then you will have to delete its folder.

But please, let’s solve this in another, your own thread.

_HSA: Hosting Service Admins_
1 Like

First of all, please don’t reply to random topics if you have an issue. When you’re 100% certain that you experience the exact same issue, you can reply to the same topic. Otherwise, create a new one.

@mohamed-55 said:
hello sir I am not able to access my wp login page …I need your help…could u

Could we what?

@mohamed-55 said:
its showing “oops that page cant be found”…please help me out

What is showing that?

@mohamed-55 said:
sir r u in online

This is a forum. I know the world is obsessed with instant messaging systems right now, but forums are relics from a time where people didn’t have a pocket sized computer in their hand at all times. So on a forum, it’s not uncommon to have to wait a day for a response (but usually less here).

And because of that, you should write a proper, complete message when asking for help. Because if people have to play Twenty Questions first to figure out just what you already see, it will take at least three weeks for your issue to be resolved.

I feel regret from my side …for the post…and I thought like I might get a solution from u… anyways I haven’t hijacked anyones post

@mohamed-55 said:
I feel regret from my side …for the post…and I thought like I might get a solution from u… anyways I haven’t hijacked anyones post

Yes, you did. The first message in this discussion links to the unrelated topic where you originally posted your messages. That topic is about a custom script throwing a 502 error. You only said that you are having trouble logging in to WordPress. I don’t see any relation.

I’m still happy to help you though. If you could just answer some of the follow up questions which have been asked, we could actually try.