I am not receiving any mails, but i am able to send mails from roundcube

hi, Admin & Everyone, Please help me as i am able to send mails from round cube. but when i am not receiving any mails. I have used in 2 to 3 browsers. but still not working. their are no extensions also. I have also set the Mx records correctly. Admin & Everyone Please help as ASAP.

@Xceleron
Are you using Cloudflare?
If so, then you can’t receive emails cause it breaks incoming email.

Also there is a relevant KB article about this,
So please first check the KB next time:
https://infinityfree.net/support/unable-to-receive-email/

hi i have used Full SSL from cloudflare for my website. before few days i was recieving mails. but then not

@Xceleron said:
hi i have used Full SSL from cloudflare for my website. before few days i was recieving mails. but then not

You have received them cause your website haven’t fully propagated when you enable Cloudflare and when the propagation will fully propagate it will take effect anywhere especially your email receiving problem.

i have been using this mail from past 10 days. 1st 3 days it worked & then this proplem started

@Xceleron said:
i have been using this mail from past 10 days. 1st 3 days it worked & then this proplem started

So when exactly or what day exactly you enabled Cloudflare?

15 days ago i have enabled cloudflare ssl

Admin please try from your end & let me know

@Xceleron said:

15 days ago i have enabled cloudflare ssl

So did you receive emails?

yes i had received 3 emails before 6 days ago. but in recent 2 to 3 days i am not getting any mails. even though i am able send mails from roundcube but receiving is not possible.

@Xceleron said:
yes i had received 3 emails before 6 days ago. but in recent 2 to 3 days i am not getting any mails. even though i am able send mails from roundcube but receiving is not possible.

So your using Cloudflare?

yes

@Xceleron said:
yes

As what I have stated Cloudflare breaks incoming email and you can’t receive emails, and there is nothing to fix this unless you disable Cloudflare.

@Xceleron Next time, please include your domain name so people can actually check things rather than just speculate what the issue is.

@UnknownLolz Yes, receiving email doesn’t work with Cloudflare if you’re using the control panel integration. Cloudflare does work if you’re using Cloudflare’s nameservers, if your MX records are configured correctly.

With @Xceleron 's domain (which I could check through the backend, but please give other people the opportunity to help as well), the domain is using Cloudflare’s nameservers. But no MX records have been configured for your domain. You need to add them through Cloudflare’s panel. This article explains how to configure MX records through our panel, but it may help you as well: https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-set-your-mx-record/

@Admin said:
@Xceleron Next time, please include your domain name so people can actually check things rather than just speculate what the issue is.

@UnknownLolz Yes, receiving email doesn’t work with Cloudflare if you’re using the control panel integration. Cloudflare does work if you’re using Cloudflare’s nameservers, if your MX records are configured correctly.

With @Xceleron 's domain (which I could check through the backend, but please give other people the opportunity to help as well), the domain is using Cloudflare’s nameservers. But no MX records have been configured for your domain. You need to add them through Cloudflare’s panel. This article explains how to configure MX records through our panel, but it may help you as well: https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-set-your-mx-record/

Well he didn’t specify more about what Cloudflare is he using so I haven’t help him more sooner.
Cause I am using Cloudflare’s name servers as well and point to infinityfree but the email doesn’t point to Byet but other email provider.

BTW @Xceleron have your problem now been solved or you need further support?
Cause InfinityFree Users and Admin will help.

@Admin said:
Cloudflare does work if you’re using Cloudflare’s nameservers, if your MX records are configured correctly.
How can I set them correctly?
I have my main reseller hosting domain (I do not put it here because I do not want to advertise it) on Cloudflare’s nameservers, have configured MX Record to mx.example.org (where example.org is my domain) but I cannot receive any mail! Do you know something or shall I go to iFastnet for support, I have really created many tickets on their support today…

@Admin said:

With @Xceleron 's domain (which I could check through the backend, but please give other people the opportunity to help as well), the domain is using Cloudflare’s nameservers. But no MX records have been configured for your domain. You need to add them through Cloudflare’s panel. This article explains how to configure MX records through our panel, but it may help you as well: https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-set-your-mx-record.

Hi Admin & UnknownLolz please help me in understanding what i actually need to do
see i have signed in to cloudflare & enabled ssl for the domain. i haeve not added or changed anything from cpanel. please suggest clearly what i actually need to do. I also need ssl for my domain.

@Xceleron said:

@Admin said:

With @Xceleron 's domain (which I could check through the backend, but please give other people the opportunity to help as well), the domain is using Cloudflare’s nameservers. But no MX records have been configured for your domain. You need to add them through Cloudflare’s panel. This article explains how to configure MX records through our panel, but it may help you as well: https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-set-your-mx-record.

Hi Admin & UnknownLolz please help me in understanding what i actually need to do
see i have signed in to cloudflare & enabled ssl for the domain. i haeve not added or changed anything from cpanel. please suggest clearly what i actually need to do. I also need ssl for my domain.

What you have to do exactly is to create an MX record.
You can do that by going to the DNS section on Cloudflare and create a my record just like how you create an mx record here on the cpanel.