I am not receiving any mails, but i am able to send mails from roundcube

& also i have added cloudflare name servers to my domain register as it was needed for ssl. Now, please tell me what to do next

what is the name of mx record is it mx.epizy.com that i need to add in mx record of cloudflare

@Xceleron said:
what is the name of mx record is it mx.epizy.com that i need to add in mx record of cloudflare

Yes and the priority is 10

@UnknownLolz said:

@Xceleron said:

yes, as you suggested i wen to DNS settings & in the 1st column i have selected mx record then its asking name. what is the name.

& what is the mail server is it mx.epizy.com

@Xceleron said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Xceleron said:

yes, as you suggested i wen to DNS settings & in the 1st column i have selected mx record then its asking name. what is the name.

The name should be your domain name or you can simply just put " @ " not your domain

Also the meaning of “@” is your domain

& may i know the mail server is it mx.epizy.com & the automatic ttl

@Xceleron said:

The mail server is mx.epizy.com
And the ttl is when you want this DNS record to be published.
You can set it to 2 minutes so that the record will be live in 2 minutes or you can just set it to automatic.
TTL means time to live BTW

@UnknownLolz said:

@Xceleron said:

You can set it to 2 minutes so that the record will be live in 2 minutes or you can just set it to automatic.

Thank you so much unknownLolz. it worked as you have suggested.

@Xceleron said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Xceleron said:

Thank you so much unknownLolz. it worked as you have suggested.

Your welcome and always glad to help! ?

This topic needs to be split/merged cause it’s look like that our comments here are off-topic.

@UnknownLolz said:
This topic needs to be split/merged cause it’s look like that our comments here are off-topic.

Good call, you’re right, this topic has gotten quite out of hand.

Just as a reminder: this topic is about @Xceleron being unable to receive email.