I can not access my database

Hello I have a very small problem with my database I can not access the disappointed
message Error: SQLSTATE [HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘epiz_23507031’@‘192.168.2.185’ (using password: YES)
please help me

See Knowledge Based Support Panel of Infinity Free

I did exactly what is indicated in the support. the password of my hosting account and username of my database but it still does not work.

I have checked your website code, and I can tell you that the password is not correct. Please note that you need to use the password of your hosting account, which is never the same as your client area password (used to login on app.infinityfree.net). The actual password you should use can be found in the client area though.

I put the password in the client area, but I just changed the password, I put the one in my hosting account Account Details - password
But it does not work until now.

Do you still get the same error as above, or is it a different error now?

I always have the same mistake
Erreur : SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘epiz_23507031’@‘192.168.2.185’ (using password: YES)

I checked your config, but there seem to be some extra spaces in some of the parameters. Does removing the extra spaces within the strings help?

Finally it works thank you very much
www.datamobmee.rf.gd

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.