I can not access webmail

I can not log into my webmail with email and password
Could someone from the support help me?

@GuiDN4569 said:
I can not log into my webmail with email and password
Could someone from the support help me?

Hello and welcome to our community!
Are you sure you are using the correct email and password?
Try changing your email’s password from cpanel and try again with new password.

I have, and still have not been able to access my webmail

@GuiDN4569 said:
I have, and still have not been able to access my webmail

That’s strange…
Try removing and creating another email adress with another password and tell us if it worked.
BTW, if you have put a very strong password (with many symbols etc.) it will not work. Just so you know.

Please make sure you login with the email address and password of the mailbox (not your hosting account), mind the usage of uppercase and lowercase records, and please make sure your password does not have any special characters.

I have not been able to get inside yet. I tried several different ways and still could not get into webmail. Would someone from Inifinity help me change my username and password? Maybe that way it will be easier to get around the problem.

@GuiDN4569 said:
I have not been able to get inside yet. I tried several different ways and still could not get into webmail. Would someone from Inifinity help me change my username and password? Maybe that way it will be easier to get around the problem.
What ways have you tried? And are you sure that your password does not contain any special characters at all?

I tried the email and password of the panel, the webmail, I changed the password of the panel, tried again, webmail and tried again. And I have not been able to log in yet. And I’m sure my passwords do not contain special characters, just letters and numbers, that’s all.

@GuiDN4569 said:
I tried the email and password of the panel, the webmail, I changed the password of the panel, tried again, webmail and tried again. And I have not been able to log in yet. And I’m sure my passwords do not contain special characters, just letters and numbers, that’s all.

That may be the problem.
The panel’s password will not work for Webmail, you have to put the password you set in Email Accounts section.

And where do I find the email accounts section? Sorry, i’am new to this

@GuiDN4569 said:
And where do I find the email accounts section? Sorry, i’am new to this

There is a section called “Email Accounts” in the control panel.

If you’ve never seen that section, then it’s obvious why you cannot login to your email accounts: you haven’t created them yet.