I can’t see my website

My website URL is:
http://earchives.co.in

I can’t see my website. Please Help me if you got yours working…

You need to remove the domain and re-add it on the Control Panel. Doing so it should push the new changes to the network, and changes could take up to 24-72 hours to propagate.

I have re-configured the domain twice still its the same. Can’t view my website its redirecting to some ads website/page.

The records for your domain are pointing to 11776.BODIS.com using a CNAME record. I would suggest you to remove them or point the domain to these nameservers, removing the epizy ones, that are causing the problem:
ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org
Then wait 24 hours to the changes to propagate and remove and re-add the domain to your account via the Control Panel.

Ok Thanks, Will Try and Check.

I just got in my Who.is Database:

earchives.co.in CNAME 21599 11776.bodis.com

According to this forum its a default parking of subdomains. I have one subdomain but its not configured now. Thats the reason we can see this there.

forum : Unwanted parking - #4 by Admin

I am migrating my hosting to another service provider. I can’t view my website his never works. Support is not good.

I moved your post to a separate topic. Please don’t hijack someone else’s topic with your own, mostly unrelated question.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.