i cannot retrieve json string

i created mysql database and a php file to get data from database and represent it in json format but when trying to check the validation of json string or trying to retrieve json string in android app that what i have got :

< html > < body > < script type = “text/javascript”
src = “/aes.js” > < /script>function toNumbers(d){var e=;d.replace(/ (…) / g,
function(d) {
e.push(parseInt(d, 16))
});
return e
}

function toHex() {
for (var d = , d = 1 == arguments.length && arguments[0].constructor == Array ? arguments[0] : arguments, e = “”, f = 0; f < d.length; f++) e += (16 > d[f] ? “0” : “”) + d[f].toString(16);
return e.toLowerCase()
}
var a = toNumbers(“f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4”),
b = toNumbers(“98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80”),
c = toNumbers(“fafd97787619720460a70e34d00aedb4”);
document.cookie = “__test=” + toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c, 2, a, b)) + “; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/”;
location.href = “http://team-android.rf.gd/pepo/imageurl.php?table=british_images&category=family&i=2”; < /script>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support < /body>

please i want to know what is the problem and how to solve it in order to get the right json string

You can only host regular websites with InfinityFree. We have a bot protection system to help protect your site against attackers, but it also blocked external programs from automatically querying API services on your website. Using AJAX with JSON on your own website is fine, but accessing it from an Android app is not going to work. You’ll have to upgrade your account to get around that restriction.

But it was free for android app earlier when it was moved to paid cateogry