I can't access remote ftp

to try to access the remote ftp I'm using filezilla with the following settings:

The username and password copied and pasted from the control panel.(are corrects).

this is the error:

https://infinityfree.net/support/i-cannot-connect-to-ftp/

MrJunior said:
https://infinityfree.net/support/i-cannot-connect-to-ftp/
I already did all this as it says in the post, but it did not help

And changed password too? The error says it’s password problem, so I can tell you’re using wrong one, if you did all the things from KB article - then I don’t know how to help you.

MrJunior said:
And changed password too? The error says it's password problem, so I can tell you're using wrong one, if you did all the things from KB article - then I don't know how to help you.

Yes, I also changed the password. I do not know what to do anymore

In your screenshots, I see the hostname ftp.upload.net. This is not correct. It should be ftpupload.net, as you can see in the client area, control panel and knowledge base. The server you’ve been trying to connect to is not our FTP server.

Admin said:
In your screenshots, I see the hostname `ftp.upload.net`. This is not correct. It should be `ftpupload.net`, as you can see in the client area, control panel and knowledge base. The server you've been trying to connect to is not our FTP server.
Even making the change, is giving error. Look at the pictures below:

guedani said:
Admin said:
In your screenshots, I see the hostname `ftp.upload.net`. This is not correct. It should be `ftpupload.net`, as you can see in the client area, control panel and knowledge base. The server you've been trying to connect to is not our FTP server.

Now it looks like you're connecting to the right (and different, do you see the different logs?) hostname, but it seems your computer has trouble connecting to it. It looks like you're unable to connect to the server at all.

Most of the times, this is caused by a network block somewhere. Can you please make a traceroute from your computer to see where the issue happens?
Admin said:
guedani said:
Admin said:

Now it looks like you're connecting to the right (and different, do you see the different logs?) hostname, but it seems your computer has trouble connecting to it. It looks like you're unable to connect to the server at all.

Most of the times, this is caused by a network block somewhere. Can you please make a traceroute from your computer to see where the issue happens?

I did the tracert (sorry if I did not correctly, I'm still a beginner). See below:

I’m sorry, I should have been more clear. Could you please submit a tracert to the FTP server? The traceroute you sent is a traceroute to your website, which is currently handled by Cloudflare. So it doesn’t really tell anything about the issue connecting to the FTP service.

Admin said:
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. Could you please submit a tracert to the FTP server? The traceroute you sent is a traceroute to your website, which is currently handled by Cloudflare. So it doesn't really tell anything about the issue connecting to the FTP service.
Alright, you can see below the tracert that I made with ftpupload.net Thank you for your patience with me.

Uh oh. In the traceroute, I see the connections go to the systems of virtua.com.br and end there. Unfortunately, virtua.com.br is a provider known for blocking access to harmless services without notification or reason. They've been blocking access to our FTP servers for a while now.

To fix this, you could either:
  • Contact your ISP and ask them to remove the block.
  • Use a VPN service to bypass your ISPs network and their blacklists.
  • Switch to an ISP which doesn't block services for no reason.
In any case, this is a restriction on your network, there is very little I can do to fix that from our end.