I can't enter to my admin page

I don’t know if this would make you angry or not, but can I know what your website is? Can you pass me the link? hehe I’m curious I want to know new websites.

My website is still under construction (https://anatakuso.ml) and its using wordpress cms. And I’m planning to change it into an html static website.

and what is the web about? because as i can see the website is still under construction.

It was all about Online Free Tools such as Sitemap maker, Whois Lookup, Minifier/Maxifier etc.

Web Tools and SEO Tools.

4 Likes

this happened to me i took backup of htdocs in my pc and deleted all the plugins and cleared cache of my browser and after that i can access my dashboard.

1 Like

i have another issue today i could access to the admin page BUT when i try to upload a theme (that i have installed before in other webs and is the same file .zip) i get an error “Abort class-pclzip.php : Missing zlib extensions” do you know how i can solve this?

Its an issue, its temporary, its not permanent:

6 Likes

Thank you, i don’t know how do you know a lot of thing but thanks because you have solved all the issues <3

1 Like

Hey, I don’t know if this bothers you, but wouldn’t it be a lot to ask if you let me know when they solve this problem?

We, all, staffs, admin, moderators, regulars, members, basics, help, save and solve the issue, not just me :heart:

2 Likes

Admin will update his newly created topic that I have posted above or will make an announcement, if the issue has been solve or fix. So make sure that you’re also visiting the forum from time to time.

I will also let you know by replying to this topic or by sending you a message.

1 Like

Yes but you are the only one that has help me so far, and i am grateful for that.

2 Likes

Ohh well, Thank you so much! :heart:

We’re sorry for any issue that you are facing right now and for the others.

But for now, we really just need to wait for Admin to comeback with the fixed-surprise!

2 Likes

i cant enter my wordpress dashboard it is telling that page isnt working please help me

I’m fairly new here. I deleted my other channel due to I messed with the options and let it go screwed. I had to make a new one as a fresh start. I’m just a regular like you so I don’t know. I would cask the Admins or someone who’s an expect at this

Screenshot please?

@installation @jgwentworthcommercia

I think it is due to this, cause mine is working:

katufo you have helped me so much and now i have another issue can you help me Redirecting to ifastnet thats the link i think you a lot about this so i think you can help me, help asap please.

Your domain has been suspended or you remove your domain from an “Addon Domain”

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.