I can't log in to the control panel

ok.

Can you try accessing via vpn?

I tried it, 1 hour / 60 yuan, but the speed is too slow, the price is too expensive: 1 hour / 974 yuan, uh, is there any free vpn that can let me [白嫖]?

Our country does not allow

Looks like a connection issue on your end (china firewall perhaps)
Even with a vpn, you are likely still blocked from accessing the control panel

3 Likes

Then what should I do?

In fact, it doesn’t matter if I can access the control panel, the main thing is that I want to change php, and my php can’t be used

Can you access your php files via ftp?

It may not work, but you can try cpanel.42web.io. Use the username and password located in the client area for your account.

1 Like

yes, but it doesn’t seem to be able to handle php files

HTTP ERROR 500 means the server is able to handle PHP files, but that the PHP code you’ve supplied is crashing. Please see this article for more information:

If you’re having trouble enabling errors through the control panel, you can also do it by hand by adding a line php_flag display_errors 1 to the .htaccess file of your website.

6 Likes

你好,我也是中国大陆用户。
现在已经确认panel不能够直接使用,需要翻墙。
(Translation: Hello, I am a user from China Mainland, too. It is confirmed that the panel cannot be directly accessed in China. You may need to switch to another location. )

虽然panel不能访问,但是网站没有问题,只是会慢一点,建议使用Cloudflare DNS。
(Translation: The panel cannot be accessed in China directly but the website is fine ( a little bit slow). I recommend you to use Cloudflare DNS, it may helps. )

2 Likes

对于这个问题,唯一的解决方法是翻墙。
(Translation: The only solution is to use VPN or proxy. )

啊,你也是中国人,好的, 知道了,但有个用户回答了是 cpanel.42web.io 不用翻墙,直接可以访问,不过还是谢谢你Translation: (Chinese user communication does not require translation)

If you cannot get cpanel.epizy.com to work, cpanel.42web.io may work, but in the case you can’t get that working, you are stuck.

Yes, it does. This is an English speaking forum, and I certainly do not mind you communicating with fellow Chinese speakers in Chinese, but if you do, it really does require you to include the translation as well.

5 Likes

ok.

题外话:虽然都说中文,但是毕竟这是英文论坛,很多人都热心地想要帮忙,所以就算说中文,最好也要配上翻译。
(Translation: Off-topic notice: It is ok that Chinese users speak Chinese, BUT this is an English forum. There are lots of people trying to help kindly. Therefore, we had better post the translation in English. )

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.