I cant login to cpanel (password is too short)

I have same problem. ftp account password doesnt work and i cant access cpanel also. cant change any passwords

itā€™s not suspended lol itā€™s an error thatā€™s going around. Donā€™t spread fake news.

I canā€™t change the passwords either and I have the server error aswell. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Even the file manager is not working!

Iā€™m facing the same issue too, both domain suspended and password too short to enter CP. Should I just wait or thereā€™s something I can do about it?

I have the same problem right now.
My ID is epiz_25519234

Same here, pls help @ admin

getting the same issue.

USERNAME: epiz_27490167

Error Message

Your password is too short! please use a minimum of 6 characters and a maximum of 20

Steps!!

When I click the control panel in the home page of my website I cant login into that because of this error message. What should I do?

I canā€™t also use lost password option :frowning:

Well to the all facing the issue, Admin cant do anything. It is a problem with Ifastnet systems, They are working hard to fix it , Please be patient

2 Likes

Exact same issue. Cant login into my Cpanel now

It is second time in the week !! Redirecting all infinityfree hosted websites to suspended domain. Hope it will work soon

Same problem will it get resolved by today

mins is working just now

1 Like

Same, able to login now

Yup, it is fixed now @everyone

yeah mine is also working now

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.