I can't open my session

Username (e.g. epiz_24123399) or Website URL VIDAYFUTURO.EPIZY.COM

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

HI . I CANT OPEN MY SESION PAGE . THE E-MAIL AND PASSWORD DON’T WORK .HELP PLEASE I FORGET THE EMAIL AND PASSWORD.
(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Look into your client area.

**I FORGET TO SAY IS ON CONTRL PANEL AND CLIENT AREA DE PROBLEM NOT IN WEBPAGE. **

THE PAGE WORK PROPERTLY IS ON THE CONTROL PANEL AND CLIENT AREA I CANT OPEN SESION OF MY CLIENT AREA . PLEASE HELP ME.

I TRY AND I TRY BUT I FORGET THE INFORMATION .

I CAN OPEN I FORGET THE PASSWORD :sob:

THAT IS FOR THATN I CANT OPEN SESION OF MY CONTROL PANEL

Click lost password at VPanel?

YES I DO EVERYTHING . I LOST MY ACOUNT . I FORGET THE E-MAIL AND PASSWORD. I NEED FIX MY WEBPAGE FROM CONTROL PANEL.

Username (e.g. epiz_24123399) or Website URL VIDAYFUTURO.EPIZY.COM

Error Message

HI . I CANT OPEN MY SESION PAGE . THE E-MAIL AND PASSWORD DON’T WORK .HELP PLEASE I FORGET THE EMAIL AND PASSWORD.

Other Information

What issue(s) are you having. Cannot access VPanel, WordPress or what? State clearly. Screenshot is even better.

1 Like

Yesterday al the system was offline calm why the problem will be fixed shortly for now read this pinned post for more info

What session page?

Also, can you please NOT WRITE YOUR MESSAGE IN ALL CAPS. It feels kinda offensive to me.

And finally, please don’t repeat your questions in multiple topics.

2 Likes

epiz_24123399) or Website URL VIDAYFUTURO.EPIZY.COM

Error Message

I CANT OPEN CLIENT AREA AND CONTROL PANEL I FORGET DE PASSWORD AND E-MAIL. I CAN OPEN WEBPAGE BUT NOT CLIENT AREA OF THE HOSTING FOR I FORGET E-MAIL AND PASSWORD. HELP PLEASE.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

No one can help you if you have forgotten your email. Create another account then

The problems can be 2:

1. You have forgotten the password
    Solution: How said by @KangJL delete and re-create a new account, but this is very strange why you can find your password in the client area
  2. There are problems recently on InfinityFree, read this for more info
    If this was helpful please leave me a <3

You can see your password n the control panel like this

Under the username in password

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.