I can't see the page after a week waiting for it set-up

Username: epiz_27214159

Error Message

Other Information

When I first created the account there was a message in the control panel that said it would take up to 72 hours to set-up. So I decided to wait, but one week later, it’s still setting up and I can’t access the website. I even uploaded my site to the file manager. It worked fine when I was hosting the server by myself, now I can’t see my website with this hosting.

Ok on my side. Try to clr ur browser cache

Well, at least it loads for you. I already cleaned the cache, and the whole browser. I reinstalled it. But doesn’t load for me. I tried firefox and Edge too but it doesn’t work. I would like to add ssl so I can also use https like I used to do. Is there any way to enable that in InfinityFree?

Works here too:

It’s highly possible your isp is enforcing cache. In that case try using mobile data.

About the SSL, there are detailed guides at Getting SSL certificates from sslforfree.com or zerossl.com - Docs - InfinityFree Forum

I should probably say, my chrome tabs, I’m doing homework, coding and ordering tea at once.

1 Like

Thank you for the help :smile:
I’ll try the guide and see if it works for me.

I didn’t understand the last sentence tho. Sorry haha

Works here

If using windows, use ipconfig /flushdns

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.