I can't see Zone Editor?

Hello I need ip forward for my minecraft server. How can I do this in CPanel ?

@OzerOTR said:
Hello I need ip forward for my minecraft server. How can I do this in CPanel ?

FYI: InfinityFree doesn’t use cPanel and the Control Panel your using right now is VistaPanel or vPanel for short.

And there is no way to create any A records here on InfinityFree unless… You sign up your website to Cloudflare directly by pointing your name servers to Cloudflare.

You can use CNAME records to point a subdomain to another host.

Hey. Can you give in more detail on how to do this, because i am trying to figure it out as well.

@Admin said:
You can use CNAME records to point a subdomain to another host.
@Krobix897 said:
Hey. Can you give in more detail on how to do this, because i am trying to figure it out as well.

You can go to your control panel, then go to CNAME Records section, and add a cname record to there, by adding a name (the one you will get from another host) and their URL that it will point to.

@Krobix897 said:

I’ll make a note to write an article about this with more info.

Basically, it boils down to using a reverse DNS lookup (https://dnswatch.info can do that), plug the IP address in there, get the corresponding hostname and setting up a CNAME record for that. Assuming the network operator set up their IP reverse correctly, that works just as well as an A record.

@Krobix897 said:

If you are still insistent to create an A record then follow the steps below:

1. Change your domain nameservers first.
  2. Sign up to Cloudflare. (If you have used the Cloudflare vPanel integration, then use the password that you use in logging in to InfinityFree’s Client Area)
  3. Add your domain.
  4. Wait for the domain nameservers to propagate.
  5. (If the Domain name servers are fully propagated) Go to DNS tab.
  6. You can see records there.
  7. Add your A Record.