I can't use Adsense

Hello @Admin and @VPHrishikesh !!! When I put my website on adsense for add ads, google say me that i can’t use ads because the host don’t agree this. Help please!!!

@javiermusical I’m sorry, I have never tried using AdSense or any other ad service at all.

However, I’ll just look more into this tomorrow morning as it’s really night here in India. Hopefully, by then, Admin or someone else will put a light on this for sure, but, let’s see how this goes.

I’ll however, like to add that, I think, Google’s AdSense are the easiest ads blocked by adblockers. So, you might want to install some anti Adblock scripts or Switch to some other ad providers.

ok @VPHrishikesh ! Thanks again!!!

@javiermusical said:
Hello @Admin and @VPHrishikesh !!! When I put my website on adsense for add ads, google say me that i can’t use ads because the host don’t agree this. Help please!!!

Sorry, i am just asking, have I missed something?
@VPHrishikesh are you support staff?

@javiermusical said:

Could you please give screenshot of the error or anything that is related to your issue?

@ChrisPAR No, I’m not support staff. Just, a user.

@javiermusical said:
Hi!
I’ve been a long time using AdSense at HackerscCreed never ever seen such a error keep in mind few things for AdSense

1. No Copyright content
  2. No Hacking/Cracking
  3. Should have at least 900 to 1500 words per posts
  4. not more than 3 ADS per page new condition apply to all

The best format for AdSense now-a-days is auto ads format that what I recommend!
Kindly provide SS or ask you question at Google Product Forums

@Ranakhas said:

@javiermusical said:
Hi!
I’ve been a long time using AdSense at HackerscCreed never ever seen such a error keep in mind few things for AdSense

1. No Copyright content
  2. No Hacking/Cracking
  3. Should have at least 900 to 1500 words per posts
  4. not more than 3 ADS per page new condition apply to all

The best format for AdSense now-a-days is auto ads format that what I recommend!
Kindly provide SS or ask you question at Google Product Forums

Lol,you say no hacking and you present us the website of HackersCreed!
Also, many cracking websites use AdSense, it doesn’t make any Sense?

@VPHrishikesh said:
@ChrisPAR No, I’m not support staff. Just, a user.

I was just curious because this user tagged you alongside with @Admin, so I thought maybe something is going on. Anyway, isince you were able to help him, you might consider yourself as an unofficial successful support staff :slight_smile:

@ChrisPAR

Lol,you say no hacking and you present us the website of HackersCreed!
Also, many cracking websites use AdSense, it doesn’t make any Sense?
It’s not hacking site just a guiding site at least Google doesn’t consider it as hacking site.

Well, yeah, I’d recommend posting the same question even in Google AdSense support forum as I’m unable to set it up for my under 18 account. So, can’t help much maybe. However, I’ll try making a fake account to try unless it’s asking me for bank details as my parents won’t let me do so.

We have no problems with people adding ads to their own site, including AdSense. But keep in mind that:

• Your website needs to comply with AdSense’s program rules.
  • AdSense checks website eligibility per domain name. Free subdomains are not evaluated separately, so you cannot get AdSense on a free subdomain.
  • If AdSense will not let you use their service, that’s on them. Nobody here can magically get Google to approve your website. You need to sort that out with Google yourself.