I can't use Cloudflare with my domain

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

https://2b2tforum.ga

Error Message

So when I try to use it from the cPanel it says a variation of this email already exists.
And when I try to use it directly from Cloudflare it works, but after a few days it says that you have to remove the epizy nameservers or your site will not use Cloudflare

Other Information

I can’t use cloudflare, and it’s making my site slow

Never do this. Because you had this enabled at some point, it way have messed up Cloudflare and parts of the control panel may not work again on that account.

Because Cloudflare needs Cloudflare nameservers. Once you set Cloudflare up, you cannot remove Cloudflares nameservers.

Read this:

3 Likes

Ok…
My friend used the cPanel Cloudflare and it worked for him, so I thought it would work for me

I didn’t try to remove Cloudflare’s nameservers…
It said that I couldn’t have the epizy nameservers WITH the cloudflare nameservers

It said this in the email: ( i think )
Your website is no longer in service with Cloudflare. To add your website back to Cloudflare, please remove these nameservers:
ns1.epizy.com
ns2.epizy.com
diana.ns.cloudflare.com
woz.ns.cloudflare.com

Add these nameservers:
diana.ns.cloudflare.com
woz.ns.cloudflare.com

You can only have one set of nameservers. Follow the instructions on that email to use Cloudflare.

But then if i use the Cloudflare ns only, then my IF website won’t show

That is what the A record is for. Please read the guide posted above.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.