I did not receive the email

I’ve set everything up to “mx.epizy.com” with Priority 10 and greater than its other Priority. But I do not receive emails from others? How to solve it?

@Golden_Apple said:

I’ve set everything up to “mx.epizy.com” with Priority 10 and greater than its other Priority. But I do not receive emails from others? How to solve it?

If you are using Cloudflare then you can’t receive emails cause it breaks incoming email.
If not, then you need to wait at least for the mx record to propagate due to “Domain Propagation”

@UnknownLolz said:

@Golden_Apple said:

If you are using Cloudflare then you can’t receive emails cause it breaks incoming email.
If not, then you need to wait at least for the mx record to propagate due to “Domain Propagation”

I’m using Cloudflare. So that’s his problem … Thank you info :slight_smile:

@Golden_Apple said:

Your welcome.
If you still want to use cloudflare and wants to use email please follow my instructions carefully If you don’t know nothing about DNS than I don’t recommend you to do this

1. Sign up to Cloudflare
  2. Set your name servers to Cloudflare.
  3. Go to the DNS section.
  4. And add a record there.

Records:
Type: MX
mx.epizy.com
priority: 10

• Arcenas090
    “Thanks for using InfinityFree”

I’m not a support staff of InfinityFree nor a Staff, I am only helping InfinityFree users

@UnknownLolz said:

@Golden_Apple said:

Your welcome.
If you still want to use cloudflare and wants to use email please follow my instructions carefully If you don’t know nothing about DNS than I don’t recommend you to do this

1. Sign up to Cloudflare

Records:
mx.epizy.com

• Arcenas090

I’m not a support staff of InfinityFree nor a Staff, I am only helping InfinityFree users

@UnknownLolz said:

@Golden_Apple said:

Your welcome.

1. Sign up to Cloudflare

Records:
mx.epizy.com

• Arcenas090

As far as I know if we register ourselves it can not be on his dns. Dns also can not be replaced in Cloudflare. Because Byethost & Cloudflare work together.

@Golden_Apple said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Golden_Apple said:

Your welcome.

1. Sign up to Cloudflare

Records:
mx.epizy.com

• Arcenas090

@UnknownLolz said:

@Golden_Apple said:

Your welcome.

1. Sign up to Cloudflare

Records:
mx.epizy.com

• Arcenas090

As far as I know if we register ourselves it can not be on his dns. Dns also can not be replaced in Cloudflare. Because Byethost & Cloudflare work together.

If you used the Cloudflare integration in cpanel, you can’t configure your DNS settings on Cloudflare because your DNS doesn’t point to Cloudflare and Cloudflare can’t configure your DNS settings if your DNS doesn’t point to them.
You or Cloudflare can configure your DNS settings if you sign up your website directly to Cloudflare.
Since you asked this question, so I think this method is really not recommended for you.

If you used the Cloudflare integration in cpanel, you can’t configure your DNS settings on Cloudflare because your DNS doesn’t point to Cloudflare and Cloudflare can’t configure your DNS settings if your DNS doesn’t point to them.
You or Cloudflare can configure your DNS settings if you sign up your website directly to Cloudflare.
Since you asked this question, so I think this method is really not recommended for you.

I do not want to ask much because this is not Chat. I thank You for your help :slight_smile:

@Golden_Apple said:

I do not want to ask much because this is not Chat. I thank You for your help :slight_smile:

Your welcome! ?
If you want support, please don’t hesitate to ask in the forums cause this is a big community here at helping others!