I didnot get my SSL certificate after changing cname records about more than 2 days

Hi. already I set my domain nameservers to NS1.EPIZY.COM and NS2.EPIZY.COM and in order to host my website on infinity free. Everything was right and my website was hosted by infinity free. But then I wanted an SSL certificate. I requested an SSL certificate from InfinityFree and added a CNAME record in my DNS by using InfinityFree cpanel. Now about more than 2 days have passed but I did not get my SSL certificate. These errors are shown:

We did not detect any nameservers on your domain name.
Please make sure that your domain name is set up correctly.

Please check this and issue my SSL certificate.

Can you please provide the domain? Another common problem is mis-typing the domain, so please make sure you typed everything correctly.

1 Like

If the client area says there are no nameservers, that generally means there are no nameservers. This can happen if your domain name was not properly activated by your registrar.

I’d love to, if you could share the domain name to check.

hdmovieslink.ga

I don’t see the correct nameservers on your domain, and your account is not set up correctly. Please make sure the nameservers are correct at your register (And if it is freenom, change the nameservers back to the default, then change them to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com). Also, the TOS prohibits movie-sharing websites, so please make sure you are following the rules.
Thanks

3 Likes

ok i change again and save

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.