I get this error

Hey, i get this problem:
Failed to connect to MySQL: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname

**My website URL is: myalts.rf.gd

**What I’m seeing is:Failed to connect to MySQL: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname

With which data are you connecting to database? (like mysql host etc)

Hey, im very new to this but i use the PhPadmin in the control panel

The php code you’re connecting to database with, i mean.

I reaally do not understand im so sorry…

Are you using a software or you’re coding your site yourself?

I used a template, ive used before with another hosting.

maybe this topic helps:

2 Likes

ive readen almost all and reasearched but still stuck…

Hello… anyone help me pleas?

How can we help you when you don’t provide us any information?

Just copy/paste whatever is inside index.php (with censoring password)

https://pastebin.com/70v70pHh

Well, you should Enable display errors for Alter php config in cpanel.
It won’t fix the error but it’ll give more info about error, at least.

how can i do that sir

Maybe also change the configuration file contents with the correct database host, since the index.php file doesn’t have any configuration content for the database. Also, to enable Display Errors, quoted from this article:

1. Login to your control panel.
  2. Go to Alter PHP Config.
  3. Select the domain name you are trying to debug and click Alter PHP Directives.
  4. Set “Display Errors” to “On” and click the Alter PHP Directives button to save.

If you refresh the page, you should hopefully see an error message.

1 Like

when i log intoo file manger it gives me , could not read line by socket, when i try to authinctiate

Read this article first then:

1 Like

<?phpinclude "inc/header.php";$result = mysqli_query($con, "SELECT * FRO - Pastebin.com with error enabled

Warning : mysqli_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname in /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_25554520/htdocs/inc/database.php on line 9

Warning : mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname in /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_25554520/htdocs/inc/database.php on line 9
Failed to connect to MySQL: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname
Warning : mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, bool given in /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_25554520/htdocs/login.php on line 12

Warning : mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, bool given in /home/vol5_5/epizy.com/epiz_25554520/htdocs/login.php on line 12

here aare the errors

copy paste whatever is in database.php file here:

I asked to enable it because it says in which file that happens.

1 Like