I Have a Community Website uploaded on server using free account. Will it hold ~120-130 people?

hello there,

I built a community website for our CSE branch (Computer Science and Engineering) using wordpress and i have uploaded it in the infinity free server. Yet, i have not published this live but i am planning to do so soon. The website has a forum (bbpress), also hosts previous year question papers, notes, PDFs, syllabus and some study materials. Although we don’t host any videos or any large size files , I have a concern.

My concern is that weather this server will handle the free daily hits limits for these many people and the CPU Usage limits or any other limits included ?! will there be any issues? what do you guys think about this?

thank you for your time!

@naseemshah said:
hello there,

I built a community website for our CSE branch (Computer Science and Engineering) using wordpress and i have uploaded it in the infinity free server. Yet, i have not published this live but i am planning to do so soon. The website has a forum (bbpress), also hosts previous year question papers, notes, PDFs, syllabus and some study materials. Although we don’t host any videos or any large size files , I have a concern.

My concern is that weather this server will handle the free daily hits limits for these many people and the CPU Usage limits or any other limits included ?! will there be any issues? what do you guys think about this?

thank you for your time!

In my opinion:
NO

Wordpress use many resource even if you only have 50 users and this has a big chance of account suspension.

@UnknownLolz So what do you suggest?! How about this , avoiding forum and just post notes and some posts?!

@naseemshah said:
@UnknownLolz So what do you suggest?!

I am suggesting you to buy the “Premium” hosting plan as low as $17.99/year

@UnknownLolz So that premium hosting is by ifastnet or infinity free?! also can it handle all the 120 people at same time?!

@naseemshah said:
@UnknownLolz So that premium hosting is by ifastnet or infinity free?! also can it handle all the 120 people at same time?!

Premium are managed by iFastNet

I’m not sure… but you can contact them here:
[email protected]

Don’t worry for slow response, they will response to you within 3 mins. to hours

@UnknownLolz cool and thank you for you time!