I have request for free ssl, I got key and certificate but did not found any cname and destination key. Please help

I have request for free ssl, I got key and certificate but did not found any cname and destination key. Please help.

Hi and welcome to the forum

2 Likes

But I am not getting any record name and destination key by free ssl. So what is the problem ?

If you got the certificate, you don’t need the CNAME records shown to you anymore. I’m confused as to what you want.

1 Like

The problem is that all certificates are already issued. No need to setup any CNAME records when your domain is already validated.

Note that Let’s Encrypt can reuse the CNAME record you setup previously. So when you renew a certificate and still have your old CNAME record in place, you can order the new certificate right away.

I also see you tried to order some Self Signed certificates. Those don’t need any CNAME records at all. We issue those ourselves, so we can basically skip all domain verification.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.