I need help changing MX records on Cpanel

Hi, i buy Gsuite subscription, im doing the tutorial of Google for configure in Cpanel and i cant erase one MX record from epizy, that record conflicts with the Google records, when i tried to eliminate the record this error appears “Error #459346986 Please contact supportMX Records can not be altered on subdomains”. I read about it in others forums and they told me i need to talk with my host provider.
Anyone know’s how to configure Gsuite with Cpanel?

@TheLordIhcaros said:
Hi, i buy Gsuite subscription, im doing the tutorial of Google for configure in Cpanel and i cant erase one MX record from epizy, that record conflicts with the Google records, when i tried to eliminate the record this error appears “Error #459346986 Please contact supportMX Records can not be altered on subdomains”. I read about it in others forums and they told me i need to talk with my host provider.
Anyone know’s how to configure Gsuite with Cpanel?

Just create the MX records for your domain in the MX Records section. Be sure to pay attention to the “Domain” column in the MX records table, because only the MX records listed for a particular domain name will take effect on that domain name.

There is one MX record in there with an 8-character subdomain of epizy.com which you cannot remove, but it won’t affect email delivery for any other domain.