I Need Help on Adding My Old Domain to My New Account

Can someone help me? I have a domain named “tingug.com” and was used on my old site (account fceu_18570183) hosted by infinityfree.net 2 years ago but was deactivated on July 22, 2016. I tried accessing my account again so I can rebuild my site but my tingug.com account is no longer available on my dashboard. So, I created a new one (username epiz_21442803). However, an error occurs every time I add my old domain “tingug.com”. The error message is, “tingug.com is already assigned and in use.2”. I already changed the DNS on my domain account with “ns1.epizy.com” and “ns2.epizy.com”. Can someone guide me on what to do next and how to fix this? Is there any admin who could trace my old account and delete it? Thanks in advance.

@Tingug said:
Can someone help me? I have a domain named “tingug.com” and was used on my old site (account fceu_18570183) hosted by infinityfree.net 2 years ago but was deactivated on July 22, 2016. I tried accessing my account again so I can rebuild my site but my tingug.com account is no longer available on my dashboard. So, I created a new one (username epiz_21442803). However, an error occurs every time I add my old domain “tingug.com”. The error message is, “tingug.com is already assigned and in use.2”. I already changed the DNS on my domain account with “ns1.epizy.com” and “ns2.epizy.com”. Can someone guide me on what to do next and how to fix this? Is there any admin who could trace my old account and delete it? Thanks in advance.

My problem look like yours, my old account is suspended and my domain is in that account, but when I add domain in new account so same error like you, i have solution for this problem you can login with your old account and remove from add-ons than add in new account, that’s ok

In my problem in suspended account I don’t login in to account so I can’t remove domain, so I can’t add domain in new account, I have only solution is wait for 90 days for complete deactivat my old account, so in this 3 months I don’t do anything and my domain is in garbage

@torreninum said:
My problem look like yours, my old account is suspended and my domain is in that account, but when I add domain in new account so same error like you, i have solution for this problem you can login with your old account and remove from add-ons than add in new account, that’s ok

In my problem in suspended account I don’t login in to account so I can’t remove domain, so I can’t add domain in new account, I have only solution is wait for 90 days for complete deactivat my old account, so in this 3 months I don’t do anything and my domain is in garbage

Actually, that’s what happening to me right now. I cannot login to my old account because it was already deactivated 2 years ago. It might happen to you as well after waiting for 90 days to complete the deactivation of your account. So, what we really need is someone inside InfinityFree to help us fix the problem.

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Actually, that’s what happening to me right now. I cannot login to my old account because it was already deactivated 2 years ago. It might happen to you as well after waiting for 90 days to complete the deactivation of your account. So, what we really need is someone inside InfinityFree to help us fix the problem.

No one here to help our problem

@Tingug said:

Hi,
You can delete the domain on the old account first then link it to a new one!

@torreninum said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

You broke the rules (TOS Section 10 about PORHIBITED SCRIPTS)!
That’s why you will not be unsuspended.

Create a new account and stop asking for help about it.

@Admin ← Tag so Admin can see this

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

Hi,
You can delete the domain on the old account first then link it to a new one!

Bro I suspended I can’t login so how to remove? I tell lots of time to you, but no one understands me

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

You broke the rules (TOS Section 10 about PORHIBITED SCRIPTS)!
That’s why you will not be unsuspended.

Create a new account and stop asking for help about it.

@Admin ← Tag so Admin can see this

I don’t wanna back my account, but want back my domain

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,
You can ‘Delete’ the account tho.
Go to Accounts > Desired Accounts > Settings > Delete Account

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,

I can’t delete also because I am suspended

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,

See here this message https://goo.gl/jC8gRw

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,

This site can’t be reached

xxximagehosting.com took too long to respond.

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,

See here https://imgur.com/a/qCjwh

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,

Well then, as the message said…
Wait 90 days

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,

Wait 90 days

90 days is so long time for me

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,

Wait 90 days

Well, you can purchase another company’s premium service or
Use another company free hosting like http://5gbfree.com/ (NOT MEANING TO ADVERTISE AND THAT COMPANY IS SLOW)

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@torreninum said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Tingug said:

@torreninum said:

Owh,

Wait 90 days

Well, you can purchase another company’s premium service or
Use another company free hosting like http://5gbfree.com/ (NOT MEANING TO ADVERTISE AND THAT COMPANY IS SLOW)

No I like infinity free I wanna use this site, this is best for me

I checked the account fceu_18570183, and I can confirm it was deactivated on the 22nd of July in 2016. However, the account was reactivated a few days later and has been active ever since. So fceu_18570183 is still very much active.

And, since it’s an active account, I cannot delete it.

If you can recover access to your account, you’ll be able to manage your website on there.

@Admin said:
I checked the account fceu_18570183, and I can confirm it was deactivated on the 22nd of July in 2016. However, the account was reactivated a few days later and has been active ever since. So fceu_18570183 is still very much active.

If you can recover access to your account, you’ll be able to manage your website on there.

He is lucky I am unlucky

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

He is lucky I am unlucky

Please stop hijacking every topic to complain. You’re not going to get back your domain name by spamming the forum.

You violated our terms, now you suffer for it. If you believe that’s justification for you to post about this in every remotely related topic on the forum, I’ll be forced to ban you.