I Need Help on Adding My Old Domain to My New Account

@Admin said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:
I checked the account fceu_18570183, and I can confirm it was deactivated on the 22nd of July in 2016. However, the account was reactivated a few days later and has been active ever since. So fceu_18570183 is still very much active.

And, since it’s an active account, I cannot delete it.

If you can recover access to your account, you’ll be able to manage your website on there.

He is lucky I am unlucky

Please stop hijacking every topic to complain. You’re not going to get back your domain name by spamming the forum.

You violated our terms, now you suffer for it. If you believe that’s justification for you to post about this in every remotely related topic on the forum, I’ll be forced to ban you.

After ban can my domain get back? :o

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:
I checked the account fceu_18570183, and I can confirm it was deactivated on the 22nd of July in 2016. However, the account was reactivated a few days later and has been active ever since. So fceu_18570183 is still very much active.

If you can recover access to your account, you’ll be able to manage your website on there.

He is lucky I am unlucky

Please stop hijacking every topic to complain. You’re not going to get back your domain name by spamming the forum.

You violated our terms, now you suffer for it. If you believe that’s justification for you to post about this in every remotely related topic on the forum, I’ll be forced to ban you.

No. That’s exactly the point. You violated our terms and your account was suspended because of it. There is nothing you can do to get your domain back. Whatever you want to try to get your domains back, it will either do nothing or just make it worse for you.

This is your final warning: stop hijacking forum topics now or your forum account and all your hosting accounts will be terminated. If you can’t communicate normally, you’re not welcome here.

@Admin said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

He is lucky I am unlucky

No. That’s exactly the point. You violated our terms and your account was suspended because of it. There is nothing you can do to get your domain back. By spamming the forum, you’re just more likely to lose ALL domain names, not just the ones related to the chat script.

This is your final warning: stop spamming the forum or your forum account and all your hosting accounts will be terminated.

??? ??? :confused: :# ok

@Admin said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

@torreninum said:

@Admin said:

He is lucky I am unlucky

No. That’s exactly the point. You violated our terms and your account was suspended because of it. There is nothing you can do to get your domain back. Whatever you want to try to get your domains back, it will either do nothing or just make it worse for you.

This is your final warning: stop hijacking forum topics now or your forum account and all your hosting accounts will be terminated. If you can’t communicate normally, you’re not welcome here.

You had made Admin angry… XD