I Need to Change Domain Names, Please Let Me

Hello Admin.

I hope all is well.

I have three sites, two on freecluster.eu, and one on epizy.com.

We have discussed before the problems I am having on freecluster.eu, sharing my content. So please can I move the other two sites onto epizy.com, I seem to have no trouble whatsoever on that one. It really would be appreciated.

Hopefully it can be done, on this one occasion, for both sites.

Thank you.

Paul

Couldn’t see an edit option, I wanted to add that I wouldn’t mind renaming one of the transferred sites either…

Domain names cannot be changed after they have been created. You can only create or remove them.

You’re joking admin, right, why on earth not… I am happy with the names I guess, but I do want to come off this rotten freecluster.eu onto Epizy, but keep the names then, Is that possible please? Thanks

@PaulNewman said:
You’re joking admin, right, why on earth not… I am happy with the names I guess, but I do want to come off this rotten freecluster.eu onto Epizy, but keep the names then, Is that possible please? Thanks

Well, you can go into the Subdomains menu of your account and try to register the epizy.com versions of your subdomains. After securing your desired domains, you can move your website to the new subdomains.

After that, you can set the freecluster.eu subdomains to redirect to the epizy.com subdomains or get rid of them entirely, but that’s your call!

sounds like a lot of work to me, why can’t you just transfer my entire site to a new domain with a simple two clicks your end? Highlight the files on the server, select all, cut and paste… I’ve disabled my ad blocker, so you get paid every time I log in, why do i have to do all the work?? I’m trying to run an organisation here…

1 Like

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

Well, you can go into the Subdomains menu of your account and try to register the epizy.com versions of your subdomains. After securing your desired domains, you can move your website to the new subdomains.

After that, you can set the freecluster.eu subdomains to redirect to the epizy.com subdomains or get rid of them entirely, but that’s your call!

I wouldn’t know how to do any of that, but yeah, I want essentialreading.freecluster.eu and reprieveoutput.freecluster.eu both to epizy, but I’m struggling understand any of this, it may as well be in another language unfortunately.

Is there no way you can just do it? It would take you two minutes, and me two years lol…

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

I wouldn’t know how to do any of that, but yeah, I want essentialreading.freecluster.eu and reprieveoutput.freecluster.eu both to epizy, but I’m struggling understand any of this, it may as well be in another language unfortunately.

Is there no way you can just do it? It would take you two minutes, and me two years lol…

Well, even for someone who does know what to do, it would take 20 minutes, not 2, because you need to update software settings for the new URLs as well. And like you should know by now: I’m not a Joomla expert, so it would take me even longer.

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

Well, even for someone who does know what to do, it would take 20 minutes, not 2, because you need to update software settings for the new URLs as well. And like you should know by now: I’m not a Joomla expert, so it would take me even longer.

I’m on about transferring my files, like FTP, yake them out of HTDOCS on the server I am on, and put them on Epizy, tell me what the name of it is, and it all should work, should it not, that’s the way I understand it… if I do it, I have to FTP them from your machine, to mine, and back again… Is that not possible…

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

I’m on about transferring my files, like FTP, yake them out of HTDOCS on the server I am on, and put them on Epizy, tell me what the name of it is, and it all should work, should it not, that’s the way I understand it… if I do it, I have to FTP them from your machine, to mine, and back again… Is that not possible…

Check the Subdomains menu in the control panel, you can see the directories corresponding with your subdomains there.

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

Check the Subdomains menu in the control panel, you can see the directories corresponding with your subdomains there.

Sorry, but I have no idea about sub - domains, sorry, I don’t know how to do them…

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

@Admin said:

@PaulNewman said:

Sorry, but I have no idea about sub - domains, sorry, I don’t know how to do them…

On which account is the website you’re trying to transfer, which domain are you trying to move it away from and which domain are you trying to move it to?

Greetings, I’m going to add my problem to this, as I think they are kinda related, and it saves me starting a new thread haha…

I have just tried to add Google AdSense to my site, which is

http://essentialreading.freecluster.eu/ which was coincidentally the site we discussed above…

but it won’t let me, I have become aware of a site called Freenom, where I can get my own domain for free, so ideally, I would rename all three of my sites I have here, lose the sub domain, and still host them here, it’s the address I want to change…

Is that even possible? I hope so, as your hosting is superb, and I don’twant to transfer anywhere else, and I have already used my three accounts…

Help :slight_smile:

@PaulNewman said:
sounds like a lot of work to me, why can’t you just transfer my entire site to a new domain with a simple two clicks your end? Highlight the files on the server, select all, cut and paste… I’ve disabled my ad blocker, so you get paid every time I log in, why do i have to do all the work?? I’m trying to run an organisation here…

You can transfer your site to your new domain by:

1. Download all your files in your website on htdocs folder.
  2. Upload your files to your new domain on htdocs folder.
  3. Test your site

@UnknownLolz said:

@PaulNewman said:

You can transfer your site to your new domain by:

1. Download all your files in your website on htdocs folder.
  2. Upload your files to your new domain on htdocs folder.
  3. Test your site

I will give them permission to do whatever it takes to change the name of the above site, the other two are fine for now…