I NEED to delete aes.js

Hello! I use infinity free to host a website for a script that can be used in rlua scripting utilities. My problem is that when i try to use HttpGet to get something from my website aes.js blocks it, i need to delete this file ( i know that its in the built in security system ) but i really need to get rid of it

1 Like

Sorry, you cannot get rid of it. There are some workarounds, such as GitHub (works for static sites) and Heroku (dynamic content, free plan is like InfinityFree without the blocking system) if you don’t care about the hosting provider.

If you really would not like to leave InfinityFree, you could use CloudFlare to get what you’re trying to accomplish, but it might not work and CloudFlare only works with a custom domain.

1 Like

i use a custom domain and i have cloudflare enabled, how do i use it for this?

You may try putting the security system to “Essentially off”. However, I do not think anything you could do with CloudFlare would work, I have tried it on my sites.

where is the cloudflare security system? :sweat_smile:

Firewall > Settings > Security Level (Low) / Browser Integrity Check (off)
and
Turn on “I’m under attack” on the Overview page, turn it off again and set it to “Essentially Off”.

just did it, ill let you know if it worked

sadly it didnt work, i think ill be leaving infinity free because of this

Make sure you have caching enabled.

what do you mean? where?

Please remember that we provide website hosting services. That means that all content hosted with us must be intended to publish web pages. Hosting anything else with us is a violation of our terms.

The aes.js system helps enforce this. Using Cloudflare bypasses this, but that doesn’t change the rules that we do not allow API hosting here.

If you’re looking for some kind of API hosting or data backend hosting, InfinityFree is not the service you should be using.

this will remove it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.