I search for coders

• Only hispanic for better communication

• Solo en hispanos para una mejor comunicación.

• No requerimientos tecnicos.

Busco alguien que le guste programar y quisiera comenzar a programar en un equipo.

Por ahora yo programo solo por hobbie, realmente no gano dinero de esto así que busco a alguien que haga lo mismo y podremos crecer juntos :slightly_smiling_face: .

Lo busco como un amigo y no como un empleado o un socio, me gustaría poder tener un amigo que le guste programar y no que lo haga por trabajo solamente.

Translation by MOD:

• Only in Hispanic for better comunication.

• No technical requirements.

I am looking for someone who likes to program and would like to start programming on a computer.

For now I only program as a hobby, I really don’t make money from this so I’m looking for someone who does the same and we can grow together :slightly_smiling_face: .

I am looking for him as a friend and not as an employee or a partner, I wish I could have a friend who likes to program and not do it for work only.

Please use english for this forum

Maybe try to join our unofficial discord server

Discord

4 Likes

Also Welcome to programmers’ community!
There are lots of people like you so you can be friends with them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Was that Google Translate? “Programar en un equipo” means “program in a team” rather than “on a computer”.

I’m not keen to take on more projects without pay - I’ve done far too much of that already, but I could still be tempted by interesting projects that have a potential to make money at some point or to make the world a better place. What kind of things are you wanting to program, and which programming language(s) are you planning to work in?

yep cuz i can’t read the text =_=

Se que suena muy junior pero por ahora solo se correctamente JS, se alguno otro pero solo por encima y no suficiente para hacer algo decente

Sorry but my english is very poor :sweat_smile:

JS can do a lot, so that’s as good a place as any to start. What kind of thing do you want your team to program? Que tipo de cosa quiere programar con su equipo? Juegos?

Tal vez, es mejor comunicar por email: [email now deleted - nothing came through, but I don’t want to leave my email address up for longer].

(If this conversation’s to be in Spanish it would be better moved to email. I’ll delete the email address once we’ve linked up.)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.