I upgraded my free account but now what?

I have a free account up and running, but I wanted to upgrade to a better account type and add domains. So, my boss and I upgraded and paid the 1st year and registered a domain name. What I don’t understand is where is my upgrade. On my free account is still shows the same things as before. Is there a new website or something? How would I get into it? All I see after we upgraded is the domain status and such. Help!?

Thanks

Daniel

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Please see this article for more information: https://infinityfree.net/support/after-getting-an-account-upgrade/

In short, as you may have noticed during the upgrade process, you have probably purchased a premium hosting account at iFastNet.com. iFastNet.com is our partner, but they are a separate company, so we can’t check what you did there, let alone make any changes to your account automatically.

For further help, please contact the company you sent money to. After all, you’ve paid them for that!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.