I want to get my files on my site!

I would not say unjustly, I would say it is justified, you just can’t understand the reason, and your support ticket is not clarifying it for you (or me), which is annoying.

We don’t manage the tickets, iFastNet does.

We actually don’t know that. It is our best guess, but because the support ticket is vague, we can’t really tell you “yes,” or “no.”

1 Like

What do you say, I sent tickets, I sent them in an e-mail, can you take a screenshot and tell me.

This is the first message I sent

It appears I can’t reiterate enough to you:

You will not get your files back

Maybe you can open another ticket at iFastNet Support.

Ok, that is what I was looking for.

My guess based on supports responses is that the system detected your website is not allowed to be hosted here, and a human confirmed it. If the above is true, you will not be provided with a backup, and your account will not be reactivated.

However, the above is just my interpretation, Admin will be able to provide you with a better explanation (If one is available, and if he wants to share it with you).

In the meantime, please remain patient, as Admin does not visit here every day. No need to reply or bump this topic.

Thanks

4 Likes

This.

The ticket system lets you request more information, request reactivation and request a backup. That doesn’t mean you’re entitled to get any of those.

The only thing we’ll give you for sure is that a human will look at your account. But if that human decides you should not have access to the data and should not have more information, then you won’t get it.

2 Likes

Thank you admin, please review in detail.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.