I want to redirect all unused sub-domains to my main domain.

Hi, I use Cloudflare dns. There I could redirect all unused subdomains. The case is that if I redirect them to my domain I get Suspendeddomain.org. How can I do that? I know that this is because I use my main domain which is in Cpanel.

@Madomad said:
Hi, I use Cloudflare dns. There I could redirect all unused subdomains. The case is that if I redirect them to my domain I get Suspendeddomain.org. How can I do that? I know that this is because I use my main domain which is in Cpanel.

Hi,
you will have to use A record, not CNAME.
The KB article is a little old at the time and the CNAME method posted there will not work.

1 Like

@Madomad said:

You can point all subdomains to the IP address your website is on, but the server doesn’t know which website should be served for those domains. You need to create the specific subdomains yourself through the Subdomains menu. That way, the server will know which website to show, and you get a directly where you can upload the website which is going to be shown on the subdomain.