I want to retrieve my data from suspended website

This is my main email on which I created this website and on admin panel it is not showing me my website

I have suspended website email too
If admin remove my website for suspension I am sure I can recover it’s data.

One more thing is there any way to login in file manager or cpanel if I remember my username of that website after it got suspended.
I believe that only admin can help me . I didn’t deleted my website it got suspended and now in cpanel it is not showing me this means it is in working condition the only thing is it is redirecting everyone to suspended url website and if admin give me permission to do this

This might help me.

On your profile, I see that movieverse.epizy.com was created early May and deleted early June. When the account was deleted, the domain was made available for general use. Some time after that, another hosting account was created with that domain on another profile.

If you don’t control that other profile, it means someone else took the domain name. If so, they are now the rightful owner of that subdomain.

In the first screenshot, you can see that email was sent on the 15th of May. That account has been deleted since then.

In the second screenshot, you can see that there is no suspended account in the list. That means the account was deleted.

Yes, and because you didn’t respond to the suspension, we removed the account to make room for active sites.

You didn’t deleted the account. We did that.

If there is no account shown, that means there is no account. The fact that there is no suspended account shown does not mean the account is active. If it was, there would be an active account in the list.

Assuming the other profile isn’t yours, that means someone else owns that domain name now and because of what they did the domain is redirecting to suspended-domain.org now.

I can’t give you permission to do anything with that domain. It’s not your domain name anymore, and I will not let you take a domain from someone else.

1 Like

Can you tell me when this website got suspended again on another account so when it will become available I can get it . One last request can I know how you actually build that website. And how another user was able to use my data. And why we can’t use free domains like tk or ml

Accounts are deleted approximately 30 days after they are suspended. So if the domain is suspended now, it will likely be available again in 30 days.

How who built what website?

Nobody but you is able to use your data.

You created an account, uploaded data to it, then the account was suspended and deleted. Then this other user created a new account with this domain name.

Your website was gone before this other person could grab the domain. And they only got the domain, not your website data that was on it before.

.tk domains are blocked due to abuse. But many people here are using .ml domains without any problems.

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: I want to retrieve my data from suspended website

How you build infinityfree website.

The main site is a static website generated with Jekyll. The client area is a custom system built with Laravel. The forum runs on Discourse and the knowledge base is generated with MKdocs.

As for how I built it: with coding and configuration, as any website is built.

I mean to say free web hosting website like infinityfree.

If you want to resell free hosting is what you mean, you could do so at either

• ResellerCluster
  • MyOwnFreeHost

Both are ready to use right away and come with website templates, but, like InfinityFree, you should buy a custom theme or code your own.

InfinityFree made a custom client area, which unfortunetley isn’t included in MyOwnFreeHost or ResellerCluster. You’ll have to code your own or buy one if you want it, but it’s not necessary.

Either way, you’ll have to know at least HTML and CSS to modify/code themes for your site. If your curious, InfinityFree uses this theme: Satria - Professional Hosting HTML5 Template by Indonez | ThemeForest

You’ll also need to spend some money on a domain. Neither allow free ones.

2 Likes

Will I be able to sell hosting for free like infinityfree because I tried freeresell.com but I didn’t like it too much.

InfinityFree uses MyOwnFreeHost.

I don’t think that that’s used for reselling hosting. If you want to resell free hosting then sign up for any of the following:

And you’ll need a paid domain.

Ok now I am working on it. I want to know how to install Jekyll on infinityfree website and how to use laravel. Can you help me with creating website and who created profreehost is this your website too

That cannot be done. It requires the “Ruby” language witch is not supported here.

Remember that Google is your friend!

IF is not affiliated with them. They are probably just another copy-cat.

1 Like

If I install Jekyll on localhost and create website and after that upload it on infinityfree? Can I do that ?

Admin told me that infinityfree is made by using three website builder

How to do this?

You don’t install Jekyll on a website. You install Jekyll on your own computer, use it to generate the website and upload the result to a live server. Jekyll is a website generator, not a CMS.

The “live server” in this case is that it’s built into a Docker container and deployed to a Kubernetes cluster. So if you want to carbon copy the stack of InfinityFree, you’ll need to get that setup too.

Although there is no need to do that. It’s not like replicating my infrastructure stack is the magical recipe to building a successful free hosting company. I chose the stack based on which technologies were convenient or practical for me. I can tell that ProFreeHost uses a different software stack, yet they have a fairly similar user experience.

I would still recommend to do what I did. But by that I don’t mean “use the exact same technologies as I did”, but “choose the technologies that are convenient and practical to you”.

2 Likes

Thankyou admin. I didn’t seen someone who is so good who is telling me how to make a website like he did. Thankyou so much. But I don’t want to copy you but just wanted full control on my website so it cannot get suspended or anything else. But I am actually trying to make a website like infinityfree for learning and my convince. Thankyou once again. If I will get any problem I will definitely get to you.

Are you using kubernets cluster on cloud ? And on which one ?

I have no problem with telling people how InfinityFree was built. I do have a problem with people taking up a lot of my time because they insist I personally help them reproduce it.

1 Like

As my exams are coming so I will not work on this till September but after it I am definitely going to build it. Thankyou once again. Are you using kubernets cluster on cloud. And where I should host it without any problem like get suspended.

Yes.

Depends on the reason why you might get suspended.

Paid services are generally not suspended for inactivity (they stay active for as long as you pay).

Paid services are also more likely to break down when you use too much, instead of being actively suspended. The more “high end” your service is, the most that balance starts to tip towards breaking down.

And if you’re hosting illegal content, you’re going to have a bad time regardless of what you do. But more high end services are probably better.

2 Likes