iFastNet don't support domain name but I need to upgrade

I need to upgrade my email services but I cant upgrade because .co.nz is not supported

@thrive said:
I need to upgrade my email services but I cant upgrade because .co.nz is not supported

You are asking us because you can’t upgrade to iFastNet? I think iFastNet will be able to help you better if you have an issue with iFastNet.

@Admin said:

@thrive said:

You are asking us because you can’t upgrade to iFastNet? I think iFastNet will be able to help you better if you have an issue with iFastNet.

It would be nice if you provided some instructions on the upgrade page about upgrading plans, instead of linking straight to the iFastNet page and expecting us to know what to do…!

@thrive said:

@Admin said:

@thrive said:

It would be nice if you provided some instructions on the upgrade page about upgrading plans, instead of linking straight to the iFastNet page and expecting us to know what to do…!

That’s because we don’t know how it works either. iFastNet sells those services and we don’t. iFastNet’s support can help you, way, way, way better than we could ever possibly hope to.