iFastNet Outage

******* UPDATE: ALL SERVICES ARE WORKING NOW. *******

Notice to everyone using InfinityFree as their hosting provider:

InfinityFree uses iFastNet servers and it seems incredibly likely that iFastNet has been DDoS’ed, but we are not sure yet. This means that all of their domains are temporarily inaccessible. This includes cPanel.epizy.com, FileManager.ai, and probably also your website.

Before this, the SSL for FileManager.ai had expired, and as soon as that was fixed everything went down. Please refrain from posting about this in this forum. We all know about it, and we are all having the same issues.

FTP should still be working, however, so you can still use that for now. You’ll have to wait until everything is resolved if you are wanting to change any settings in cPanel.

The Admin has tried contacting iFastNet and they are not responding. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about it. We just have to be patient. This issue will hopefully be fixed soon. I hope this clears everything up. :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this, although many new users just ignore other topics and just make a new one.

4 Likes

Moved here, you also can watch my monitoring for InfinityFree at: https://hetrixtools.com/report/uptime/e3980798cba4e1e6262c29c49ba2659b/ :wink:

2 Likes

No worries. If people keep this thread active it should stay at the top so the forum won’t be flooded with the same posts.

2 Likes

You said the FTP works but it doesnt, i tried connecting through FileZilla but that does not work.

2 Likes

Welcome back after 5 months! :joy:

Not sure why your FTP isn’t working though. It works for me.

Matter of fact, when I was a new user I just made a forum account and created a topic.

I take that back. It works, but it’s extremely slow. I mean VERY slow,

FTP doesn’t work for me. It just sits there connecting for ages.

EDIT: I use ftp.rf.gd, do use ftpupload.net?

3 Likes

Try 185.27.134.11

I always use ftpupload.net.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this informal post. This will most likely also tie into what you had said when we were discussing the SSL issue where after it was resolved, you could not access if.

I stopped using ftpupload.net because it would time out, reject my login, etc.
EDIT: WinSCP “Timeout detected. (control connection) [newline] Connection failed.”
EDIT 2: Never mind, it works but as you said (@anon20706563) it is SO slow.

3 Likes

The IP works a bit better.

I just used it because it said it in the client area.

3 Likes

Lol, I actually forgot my login so thats why I was inactive.

1 Like

Yeah, they don’t mention the IP much, if at all. I had to do a reverse lookup to find it. Seems to be more reliable though.

3 Likes

I will try it.

1 Like

Don’t even go there. I couldn’t get into my Google account for months lol.

Let me know if it’s any better. Don’t expect it to to be the quickest thing on the planet though.