iFastNet said change name servers

I bought a premium account and tried using FTP but it failed. I wrote a support ticket and they told me in order to use FTP I have to change name servers

to: ns1096.ifastnet.com, ns2096.ifastnet.com

I don’t know how to do this, or even know where to go and change things. Can someone please tell me how to solve this issue. You guys said I should upgrade to a paid account because your security system kept falsely flagging me for abuse and suspending my accounts.

The forum said new users can only post 2 links at a time so i.Fast.Net said my current name servers are

ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.or

Hello!

This is the InfinityFree forum which is not the same as iFastNet. That said, you’d have to post this on their forum. Additionally, you can check the Knowledge Base.

3 Likes

Have you tried asking the people who told you to change the nameservers how to do that? If you have paid hosting from iFastNet, and iFastNet support tells you to do something, then iFastNet support can also help you if you don’t know how to do that.

I have no idea why you would ask this question here. We didn’t give you those instructions, it’s not our hosting and (likely) not our domain name.

You can change the nameservers of your domain at the company where you purchased your domain name.

As for how to do that, the company where you got your domain from will likely have a management panel to do this, have documentation about how to do this, and support staff who can help you if you’re having trouble.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.