I'm having trouble running the site

Hello, I created a domain called vartolo.net and connected it to Cloud Flare, then connected Cloud Flare to infinityfree hosting, but I am having a problem running the site and this message appears to me: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and I do not know what is the reason. Help me and thank you.

Welcome!

In order to add your domain to InfinityFree, you must have your domain set to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. After your domain is connected to InfinityFree, then you can change your nameservers to Cloudflare.

Additionally, never mix nameservers.

Please remove the Cloudflare nameservers, then add your domain to your IF account. Once it is added, remove the epizy.com nameservers and add the Cloudflare ones back again.

8 Likes

I followed your steps, but after I connected the nameservers to Cloud Flare, now I put in Cloud Flare in the dns option type A, then the name of the site and the content in the IP of my site, and I repeated the process for www, and now how long do I have to wait for the site to work again

I see this now

Did you do this?

5 Likes

I have followed all the steps but so far it is not working

Seems fine from here:

3 Likes

But it does not work for me here, I cleared the cache from the browser, what should I do now? Also, I tried it on my phone and checked if Cloudflare is working. It says “https://vartolo.net/ is NOT using Cloudflare SSL” Help!

The error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN means that there is a DNS problem in looking up your website. Browser cache isn’t going to fix that. But flushing the DNS cache of your browser might do it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.