Imprint

Hello,

I’m from Germany and you need an Imprint there. What should i do here, i really dont know. Do i need one here?

From BaxoPlenty.

Hello and welcome to the Infinityfree community! We’re a bunch of friendly people from all over the globe and this is probably one of the only friendly communities on the web.

What exactly do you mean by ‘imprint’?

Hello,

I mean its like:

Name of the Company
Intire Name
Address
Phone Number

And in germany you can get a 10 - 50k warning and i really dont want that.

is this something related to hosting ?

I think so

Infinityfree is a hosting provider that provides unlimited bandwidth and storage. You can use Infinityfree for personal websites and small businesses, all you have to do is make an account in the client area!

So can i make a website without any Imprint there?

I mean you can get a Warning for that.

From your defention of imprint, nope.

You don’t need details, just email and password and then it’s done!

I already have a website but i took it down because of the Imprint.

I don’t know what do you mean, I think you form for your website and you want them to fill up the form?

Who did? Infinityfree?

I mean: Idk if they provide an imprint for your website. But it says (in germany):

An imprint is required according to § 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG) for “business online services”. The TMG therefore focuses on whether the content, goods or services on the website are usually offered for a fee. This initially applies to all site operators that offer goods (online shops) or services (web hosts, software rental). Thus, they have an imprint.

No i did.

So is imprint a kind of ‘law’ in your country?

Yeah but idk if i need it here cause its an english hoster ( Or United States idk )

Hmm… then I guess you’ll have to ask someone on the forum who’s from Germany. I’ll find someone and get back to you as soon as possible, ok?

Yeah okay thanks, btw the Website is only for a Software (Free) You can click download and faq there

If you wish to provide some ‘download stuff’ using Infinityfree, then it is not allowed.

Wait, why?