Incompatible with Elementor's new update?

Username: epiz_31161697 / virtualadventures.great-site.net

Error Message

I originally got a critical error, but I circumvented it via disabling all my plugins. I activated them again, and discovered that the newest update for Elementor is the issue. When I attempt to re-activate it, I get this message:
(I’m putting this on this forum rather than the elementor forum as when I looked this up, a source stated it was likely a problem with the hosting, though I might be confused.)

Warning : require(/home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_31161697/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_31161697/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/elementor.php on line 54

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_31161697/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/plugin.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol10_1/epizy.com/epiz_31161697/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/elementor/elementor.php on line 54

Other Information

Unfortunately, I barely know how to script. Lines 49-55 are the following:

if ( ! version_compare( PHP_VERSION, '5.6', '>=' ) ) {

add_action( 'admin_notices', 'elementor_fail_php_version' );

} elseif ( ! version_compare( get_bloginfo( 'version' ), '5.2', '>=' ) ) {

add_action( 'admin_notices', 'elementor_fail_wp_version' );

} else {

require ELEMENTOR_PATH . 'includes/plugin.php';

}

Disregard, I just reinstalled the files. If anyone else has an issue, see this.

1 Like

Elementor is not recommended on free hosting, as it puts lots of strain in the servers and you will likely be suspended quickly.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.