Index of / issue

I got an issue when I try opening my forum’s page.
I got no files in it just my Index.php for my XenForo Any ideas on fixing it?

Please fill out the template and provide a URL. If you are getting a directory listing page, you need to upload a “index” file to the main directory.

I do have an index.php from xenforo

strong text

Did you clear your cache?

1 Like

From where can i clear my cache? my website’s or browser cache

Your website does not have a cache. Clear your browsers cache.

I Dont know Why Control panel isnt working for me I tried Opening Control panel from infinityfree it just dosent load i tried redicting myself but same

i did clear my browser cache too

1. Give your URL
  2. How old is your account?

this account isnt very old just weeks i guess and my url is https://moonhooks.ml/

wait i got an idea fixing it i see an icon of an app that i tried making an email for my domain ill try deleting the app and removing the domain from it

Your nameservers are not setup correctly. Please login to freenom and change your nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Freenom resets nameservers sometimes, so please reset them.
Thanks

2 Likes

beacuse ur still here can i ask u another question? Why I do have a ceritficate for my domain but it still says | not private | ?

beacuse ur still here can i ask u another question? Why I do have a ceritficate for my domain but it still says | not private | ?

and i got this error on trying to check if i got the nameservers correctly

and Control panel wont load on any website i got (2)

Updating the nameservers didnt solve the problem

Nameserver updates can take 72 hours to take effect. You are getting the errors because your nameservers have not been updated in the system yet. After you set them at Freenom, it can take 72 hours before things start working. Try again tomorrow, and let me know if you still have issues.

Take note nulled scripts will earn you permanent suspension

1 Like

I know

Also I see 500 error. Note that down too

Yeah ik idk how to fix this xd