Infinity free as a hosting and Zyro as a domain problem, already 24 hours but still propagates ! its normal? pls help

Guys in the end,. until now i can access that domain.
already 2 days waiting.
so disappointed us zyro,.

and i can’t refund cause its been 96 hours.
why im not refund before? cause in first day that website its working,. so i dont check website again,.

i have 2 domain in zyro, lasttime not works, but my first domain still working till now.

this my experience,.

and what i talking about is from my experience.
the customer service is doing well.
i dont blame anyone else.

just cant trust zyro anymore for my next website.

YEAH maybe my domain is CHEAP, and i take too seriously.
WHAT IF you purchase for company and for 1 years with expensive domain.
and the domain cant purchase with same name.
thats the problem

i purchase cheap domain only for my portfolio, for branding myself and need get better job.

THANK YOU for all commend in this forum, helpful !!

2 Likes

godaddy is a really nice domain name provider
i prefer godaddy

thank you for the option, i will try it next time !!!

2 Likes

DONT USE GODADDY! They have the most sketchiest business tactic. 1000rs approx. 14$ usd for a .com domain?!?!? Its a ripoff. Use anything other than Godaddy. Such as NameCheap, NameSilo, Porkbuns etc.

Most providers provide Privacy Protection for FREE. My and many others opinion. Your choice at the end of the day.

2 Likes

what? i have a .com domain and i only pay 10 dollars

Bruh, you can get it for very cheap in Porkbun/namesilo

2 Likes

yeah. Porkbun is a good one with very cheap prices

2 Likes

heh after reading this post I tried porkbun.com and put in lovebug and the only site offered was lovebug.biz at $15,000.00 ouch

Lovebug.com is taken :frowning: and lovebug.biz is a aftermarket domain. That’s why it’s soo pricey.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.