InfinityFree down or just me?

Username

epiz_30049316

Error Message

530 Login authentication failed

Other Information

This just happened. I don’t know if anyone else is receiving this issue but apparently I can’t log into my account. While updating a few of my webpage files I realised that I couldn’t send them, and I keep getting an authenticating error. My other websites are also down and their passwords don’t work either. Also, the VPanel is saying that my password is “too short,” when I try to log in. Is it my account or is it the entire site?

this is happening to me too!

1 Like

Have patience. There is currently some hosting issues

3 Likes

The hosting platform seems to be having errors. Please wait/patience.

3 Likes

I’ve just realised that someone sent a similar question just 8 minutes before I did :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It seems to be happening to me also, I have a 14 character password?

1 Like

Please have patience.

1 Like

I got the error as well…
:neutral_face:

Patience is appreciated!!

1 Like

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

It writes to a rejected connection

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

online-mozi.rf.gd website domain

Its a server problem please be patient it is happening to all users…

2 Likes

Hello, I can’t create a website because he writes that the domain is already used on the account, although there are no sites on the account

Why can’t I login to the control panel even though I have entered the correct account and password

Patience.

2 Likes

Patience. There is currently some hosting issues

2 Likes

The websites are back online now. I suggest everyone try again if they haven’t already.

1 Like

some core infrastructure was attacked, seemingly from pro Russian hacktivists, this is now under control an all services are online

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.