Infinityfree file management does not log on

Infinityfree file management does not log on(infinityfree 文件管理登不上)

No matter how I land, I can’t solve it

You need to click “Show/Hide” on the Client Area page of the first screenshot to show the password and then ensure you copied the password correctly.

2 Likes

Does this problem appear when you click on file manager button too?
And If you’ve changed your password from cpanel.epizy.com, that problem will appear.

Simply change the site password from ClientArea->Edit account and wait for few mins, then login to FTP with your new password.

2 Likes

Yes, I copied and pasted the past, and I set this password myself. I changed the randomly generated password, but I just couldn’t log in. I was very strange, and I saw the system prompt that it would take 72 hours or something. I don’t know English, so I want to ask if it’s because of this reason that I can’t log in all the time.

是的Yes, I copied and pasted the past, and I set this password myself. I changed the randomly generated password, but I just couldn’t log in. I was very strange, and I saw the system prompt that it would take 72 hours or something. I don’t know English, so I want to ask if it’s because of this reason that I can’t log in all the time.

QQ截图20200506171211

1 Like

** What should I do?**

It seems like some storage volumes have problems with the FTP server, and so shows that error. I think you need to wait until it fixes.

2 Likes

I want to know how long it will take. If I apply for another account, will this problem also occur?

In the FTP logs, I see the server responds with “421 Home directory not available - aborting”.

This can have one of two reasons:

• The hosting volume your site is on is not working properly.
  • The folder of your website has been corrupted.

I checked a few other accounts on the same hosting volume and they all work, so I think it’s option 2.

If this is a new account, I would recommend to deactivate this account and create a new one. You can go to the Addon Domains section of the existing account to delete the domain from there, so you can add it to another account.

3 Likes

First of all, thank you for your detailed answer. I successfully entered the document management according to your prompt.

But I have a question: why can I log in and manage files when I already have an addon domain but cannot manage files, delete the addon domain and create a subdomain?

In other words, “is the addon domain not available if I don’t create a subdomain?”

I say this because I have created three accounts, all of which are in the same situation and cannot manage files.

The “home directory not available” error affects your entire account, not an individual domain on the account. If the other accounts happened to have a custom domain and this one has a subdomain, that’s just a coincidence.

2 Likes

If I delete this account, will it solve the problem if I apply for another one?

You could deactivate the account which shows the “home directory not available” error and create a new account for it instead. You should know which account has the error, because you got the error in the first place. The username is even visible in most of your screenshots.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.