InfinityFree's Nameservers to IP Address

Hello everybody, so iam trying to Create an Web Hosting Account but it requires to change my Domain’s Nameservers before creating it so iam facing a problem with it as iam Controlling my Domain mainly from Cloudflare so whatever i tried to add the A record of any of the NameServers of InfinityFree (ns1-5.byet.org) it keeps on saying that my domain’s nameservers isn’t updated…
so please can anyone help me on updating my DNS but with a ‘A’ records not ‘NS’ please ???

@Zorono said:
Hello everybody, so iam trying to Create an Web Hosting Account but it requires to change my Domain’s Nameservers before creating it so iam facing a problem with it as iam Controlling my Domain mainly from Cloudflare so whatever i tried to add the A record of any of the NameServers of InfinityFree (ns1-5.byet.org) it keeps on saying that my domain’s nameservers isn’t updated…
so please can anyone help me on updating my DNS but with a ‘A’ records not ‘NS’ please ???
Hi!
@Zorono and Welcome to Infinityfree Forums!
Nameservers should be updated from Domain Registrar not to Create a NS Record on Cloudflare after being registered on Infinityfree you may change you Nameserver
+Ranakhas

Unfortunately, DNS doesn’t work like that. When you need to change your nameservers, you actually need to change the nameservers of your domain at your domain registrar. You cannot do the same by just adding a few A records to your preferred DNS provider’s DNS zone.