Inode number

Why this perticular number (30019) of Inodes in free plan

I’m not sure. It’s supposed to be 30,000, but it might be that there is an adjustment for base files, a calculation error or something like that. Enjoy the 19 extra inodes!

@Admin said:
I’m not sure. It’s supposed to be 30,000, but it might be that there is an adjustment for base files, a calculation error or something like that. Enjoy the 19 extra inodes!

<3
How about a few more for free, like 32000… that will make it cooler.
Just a thought… cant ask much, you are already offering way more, and a big thank you for that.

Quick question: Do you have any referral program, coz I’ve already made three of my friends site with your service

@Sandeepan said:

@Admin said:

<3
How about a few more for free, like 32000… that will make it cooler.

The limit was supposed to be 30k. The few extra are just a technical issue, not by design.

Just a thought… cant ask much, you are already offering way more, and a big thank you for that.

Quick question: Do you have any referral program, coz I’ve already made three of my friends site with your service

Check the Affiliates menu in the client area!

You should start putting this number in your advertisement as MOST OTHER free hosting DO NOT offer this much Inodes
:slight_smile: