Inodes Stuck?

Hi there,
So I’ve recently discovered the Softaculous App Installer feature where I’ve installed a few of the plugins to try out but I’ve deleted them afterwards. I was going through some of the CEO Tools, fiddling with the Cryptography of my website, etc. just testing the CEO Tools, now my entire CPanel is running very slow and taking forever to respond.

I got an error message saying I needed to login to my CPanel again, so I did and I noticed my Inodes exceed their limit.

My “Inodes” have always been at “2%” but now it says “Inodes Used 100 % (48482 of 30019)”; so I went into my File Directory and removed everything I didn’t need (all the Softaculous apps), etc. the only thing remaining is my website which I’ve been running for year(s) with the Inodes of “2%”.

Remember, my File Manager is/should be at default right now with my website uploaded.

How can I restore my proper Inodes rate?

Thanks in advance!

@Friendifie-Inc said:
Hi there,
So I’ve recently discovered the Softaculous App Installer feature where I’ve installed a few of the plugins to try out but I’ve deleted them afterwards. I was going through some of the CEO Tools, fiddling with the Cryptography of my website, etc. just testing the CEO Tools, now my entire CPanel is running very slow and taking forever to respond.

I got an error message saying I needed to login to my CPanel again, so I did and I noticed my Inodes exceed their limit.

My “Inodes” have always been at “2%” but now it says “Inodes Used 100 % (48482 of 30019)”; so I went into my File Directory and removed everything I didn’t need (all the Softaculous apps), etc. the only thing remaining is my website which I’ve been running for year(s) with the Inodes of “2%”.

Remember, my File Manager is/should be at default right now with my website uploaded.

How can I restore my proper Inodes rate?

Thanks in advance!

The Control Panel doesn’t have live stats, you will have to wait up to 24 hours for it to refresh.

@UnknownLolz said:
The Control Panel doesn’t have live stats, you will have to wait up to 24 hours for it to refresh.
Ah, so I had the correct idea. Thanks.

@Friendifie-Inc said:

@UnknownLolz said:
Ah, so I had the correct idea. Thanks.

Your welcome

@UnknownLolz said:
Your welcome
Resolved, my Inodes cleaned up “Inodes Used 1 % (214 of 30019)”.