Installation failed. could not create directory error

When I install any plugin or upload any images in media or update any themes and plugins I get the this message 'Installation Failed. Could Not Create Directory'. Please help πŸ™πŸ»

Thanks

If you need help with your website hosted here, can you please post it to the Hosting Support category next time? And when you do, can you please fill in the topic template so we have some required details to help you.

I’m going to assume you’re referring to the website praneetnadgir.com on epiz_27996731.

This account is currently using 100% of it’s inodes, which means it’s not possible to create or upload any new files or directories. Please remove some files and directories from your account to reduce your inode usage.

1 Like

An yes my website is praneetnadgir.com

I have deleted the unnecessary files from file manager but the inodes usage is not decreased its still showing 100%

Please read the article I linked to, it answers all common questions. Especially check the section β€œI deleted many files, why doesn’t my inode usage go down?”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.