Installation problem

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

onlinebags.epizy.com

Error message

warning : mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘epiz_26137551’@‘192.168.2.198’ (using password: NO) in /home/vol6_8/epizy.com/epiz_26137551/htdocs/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7 Warning : DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn’t fetch mysqli in /home/vol6_8/epizy.com/epiz_26137551/htdocs/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10 Warning : DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn’t fetch mysqli in /home/vol6_8/epizy.com/epiz_26137551/htdocs/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10 Notice : Undefined variable: mysql in /home/vol6_8/epizy.com/epiz_26137551/htdocs/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280 Notice : Trying to get property ‘connect_error’ of non-object in /home/vol6_8/epizy.com/epiz_26137551/htdocs/install/controller/install/step_3.php on line 280

Other Information

After step 4 of installation I have this message and nothing else.

Hello there,

So what are you trying to install exactly? WordPress? Joomla? phpBB?

Also you may want to refer to this Knowledge Base article:

3 Likes

I want to install opencart

Did you read the article @UnknownLolz linked to? That explains why you can’t connect to the database.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what to see

Please make sure to use the password of your hosting account as the database password (you can find it in the client area on app.infinityfree.net). The error message indicates that you’re trying to connect without a password, which won’t work.

3 Likes

Ok I have done it.
But now I put username and password for admin page and I can’t login.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.