Installing Attendize on laravel

**My website URL is:attendize.epizydotcome /attendize

Kindly help installing the Attendize app pls

Attendize is a free & open-source ticket and event management platform
Based on laravel framwork
installation : Getting started | Attendize documentation site

**What I’m seeing is:*laravel successful

I’m using this software:

we have two choices to install ( Then we have two choices: go to URL **/install** or choose to run command-line installer by filling in **.env** file and then running **php artisan attendize:install** .: go to URL **/install** or choose to run command-line installer by filling in **.env** file and then running **php artisan attendize:install** . **Manual installation steps**
  1. Download the [Latest Release]( from Releases · Attendize/Attendize · GitHub) or simply
git clone github dot com/Attendize/Attendize

Additional information:

please help to install attendize

two choices to have attendize : go to URL /install or choose to run command-line installer by filling in .env file and then running php artisan attendize:install .

SSH is not supported on free hosting, so you can’t execute commands here nor install this Laravel-based script because it’s based on a Laravel version greater than 5.6 that requires at least PHP 7.1 that isn’t on this free hosting.

Command line access is not possible, so your only option is to use the web based installer.

While the latest version of your software requires PHP 7.1 which our hosting doesn’t have yet, they do seem to support an older “Laravel 5.2 branch” version which could probably run on our servers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.